Did you know that Asian dishes can be adapted to fit your dietary needs — from Paleo, Vegan to Atkins (is Atkins even still a thing?) Asian dishes are simple to make and easily changed to suit your taste and needs.
To make it even healthier, skip the ready-made-for-you take-out and create your own dish – easy and simple. Check out our Create Your Own Stir-Fry. You control the ingredients and portions, and know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps
- You create the bowl with your favorite ingredients
- Add your sauce and seasoning
- We cook it up for your on our giant griddle with only water that quickly evaporates into steam.
Healthy facts about steamed cooked food.
- Steaming is a very gentle cooking method, and doesn’t involve any water loss, which in general tends to maximize nutrient content.
- Recommended by the World’s Healthiest Foods database as the best way to retain nutrients overall.
- In one study, even the fragile Vitamin C in broccoli wasn’t degraded by steaming – and the total antioxidant content of the broccoli actually increased.
Check out some of our favorite recipes in this link.
Categorized in: Bread and Honey News